Africa Food Manufacturing is the leading industry trade fair in Egypt and North Africa, showcasing machinery, technology and ingredients to support the entire lifecycle of the food manufacturing process. Exhibits include printing and packaging machinery, manufacturing and processing equipment for food, beverages, dairy, bakery and confectionary, food ingredients, food logistics and grain milling technologies and storage.
Africa Food Manufacturing, formerly known as Afropackaging and Food Manufacturing has run successfully in Cairo since 2012. Now in its 6th edition, the exhibition has evolved into a truly international event, with a global network of exhibitors and a visitor base from across Africa and the Middle East.
AFROPACK showcases the latest technologies and solutions in printing and packaging, helping food producers deliver high quality end products in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
AFROFOODTECH brings together the latest advances in food processing and manufacturing technologies as well as a wide array of ingredients. The show supports food companies in delivering exceptional and nutritious products.
Over 3 days, Africa Food Manufacturing brings together thousands of professionals from the food processing and manufacturing industries. The exhibition enables visitors to source equipment and technologies that help them to optimise process, manage cost and improve quality.
- Packaging Technology and Machinery Providers
- Packaging Materials and Products Providers
- Printing Technology and Machinery Providers
- Food Processing Technology and Machinery Providers
- Food Processing Equipment and Solutions
- Food Ingeredients
- General/Senior Management
- Procurement Directors
- Plant Production Teams
- Research & Development Teams
- Engineering Teams
- Brand managers
- Product development
- Marketing Directors/Managers
- Product Directors/Managers
- Food Safety
- Quality Control
- Food technicians
Dealers & Distributors
- Plant supervisors
- Research and development
- Product development
- Quality controllers
- Food scientists
- Maintenance managers
Transport and Logistics
- Procurement Managers
- Finance Directors
- Supply Chain
- Fleet and inventory management
- Operational Managers
- Food and beverage processing plants
- Progressive farmers, agro and horticulture producers
- Dairy processors and manufacturers of dairy products
- Fruit, vegetables, pulses, grains farm products and commodities
- Mills and bakery manufacturers